Our folding Houseboats are offered mainly to shipyards, but also to individual customers.
The customer receives from us:
- an aluminium hull connected with profiled cross-beams, which are collapsed for transport,
- a floor made of 40 mm thick composite panels – bottom made of laminate, top made of plywood prepared for any type of finish material,
- walls made of composite panels produced in our company. Outer walls are 84 mm thick, with 2 mm laminate on both sides, inside a polyurethane core. Inner walls are 44 mm thick, white laminate on both sides and a polyurethane core,
- a roof made of 2950 mm pieces strengthened with aluminium profiles, the bottom is made of white laminate and the top of gray anti-slip laminate,
- windows and doors made of unusually light, yet very strong aluminium alloys, double glazed with tempered glass. The offset sash opening system increases the functionality and the aesthetic value of the project.
All the components are prepared in such a way that the assembly by our employees takes no more than 2 working days on site. Such a set is transported with an ordinary lorry with a trailer.In the design phase we cooperate among others with a renowned architect Michal Szymankiewicz with whom we have already carried out several projects with a very modern style, paying attention to the newest trends on the market.Michal Szymankiewicz
An architect, a designer, and the founder of the architecture studio Aren Architects www.aren-architects.com
He is the author of such designs as Via Marina Puck, Marina Pogon, Olympic Training Sailing Centre in Nieporet, and Marina Frombork. People related to sailing consider him to be one of the specialists in designing modern yacht ports. In 2014 he won the competition for a plan for the development of the yacht port in Nieporet.
Design is not only his profession, but also his passion. Although the main part of his work is architecture, he also designs yachts and motor boats.
His projects are inspired by his passion for sailing and his experience as a regatta racer.
He has won many championships; he is a former member of the crew of Polska 1 Americas Cup Sailing Team. Now he sails only for pleasure and gladly participates in projects related to sailing.