A GROUP ON BOARD FOR THE TRANSFORMATION
Launched in 2017, the “Transform to Perform” global transformation plan is driving Groupe Beneteau forward with five goals for 2020."TRANSFORM TO PERFORM”: A GROWING GROUP, CONQUERING NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Thanks to its transformation plan, Groupe Beneteau will be:
THE OBJECTIVES FOR 2020 ARE AMBITIOUS:
- Maintaining its global leadership on the sailing segment and further strengthening its positions on the motorboat segments
- Harnessing its global positioning supported by its comprehensive, innovative ranges
- Offering an extended range of services to further strengthen practices and simplify uses
- Rolling out a digital transformation covering both industrial processes and commercial management
- Ramping up synergies between R&D and industry, targeting operational excellence.
“TRANSFORM TO PERFORM” IS DELIVERING ITS FIRST BENEFITS"
- Delivering stronger growth than the market
- Achieving 8-8.5% income from ordinary operations
- Generating over 250 million euros of cash for 2017-2020
For FY 2016-17, the Group is expecting 11% revenue growth. The Boat Division is also expected to see 11% growth, with revenues climbing to over 1 billion euros.