TWO FISH PHILOSOPHY
Two Fish Divers is owned and run by Tina and Nigel, an English couple who are BSAC & PADI instructors. They have been living and diving in the area since 1999, and they have a very particular philosophy that makes Two Fish Divers very different from any other dive center in the area, and perhaps elsewhere in the world.
Both Tina & Nigel took up diving in the early-1990s in the UK as a hobby, and they were on a round-the-world trip when they first visited Bunaken Island in 1998. They loved the diving so much that they decided to give up their 9-to-5 jobs in London and stay on Bunaken Island to open up their own dive centre.
Two Fish Divers started operations in 2001 on Bunaken Island with one dive guide and one dive boat. Over the last 14 years it has been built up steadily so that Two Fish Divers now consists of three PADI 5 Star resorts and a PADI 5 Star dive center, each operation catering for about 20 divers with five or six dive-guides and three dive-boats. Why did they decide to stay and make a life on a tropical island? They just love the diving!
THE TWO FISH PHILOSOPHY IS BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF CREATING THE DIVING HOLIDAY AND RESORT THAT THEY AND THEIR FRIENDS WOULD WANT TO GO ON. TWO FISH EXPERIENCE
- First Class Dive Service
- Small groups maximum of 4 guests per dive guide
- Very experienced dive guides who are at least PADI Rescue trained
- Oxygen and First Aid on every Two Fish dive boat
- Dive groups according to air consumption and dive experience
- English speaking friendly crew and dive guides
- Equipment set up / wash service, you just relax and dive
- Long dives times of up to 75 mins