TOM LOGISCH is exclusive retailer for OSNATHERM products in the maritime sector
Probably the most comfortable interior climate is obtained when the heat is evenly distributed. Osnatherm offers the right heating solutions for every need and application - their innovative products are highly energy-efficient, space-saving and purely electric. Ideal for shipbuilding and those who want to live on board “beyond the season”. For allergy sufferers it is also important that it does not induce dust swirls by convection in the air.
Osnatherm heating foil
In conventional houses we are used to the well-known underfloor heating. That, as well as wall and ceiling heating, is now made possible for yachts and houseboats. The heating foil from Osnatherm with carbon nanotechnology is thin as a wallpaper and available in 12 / 24V, which makes them ideal for the watersports sector. The particularly uncomplicated and invisible processing in combination with a high degree of efficiency makes it essential for ships that are permanently inhabited.
Advantages heating foil:
Osnatherm infrared heating
- Healthy and soothing warmth
- Very high energy efficiency
- “Invisible heating”
- Reduced mould formation
- Surface temperature up to 30 ° C
- 630 x 1 mm (w x h, length on request)
- 12 / 24V – 130W/m²
- 10-year manufacturers warranty
Infrared heating advantages:
- The heating effect of an infrared heater is mainly due to the effect of the infrared radiation, which is transmitted directly to the skin. This method has so far been mainly used in the industrial field, e.g. where it is difficult to heat up large warehouses. As of now, this technology is also finding its way into households and is ideal for yachts and houseboats due to its small space it requires.
- comforting radiant heat is transmitted directly to the skin
- less turbulence, as no convection heat: very good for allergy sufferers
- “Plug and Play” & amp; “Heat to go!”
- 5-year manufacturers warranty
Osnatherms AeroGel provides an effective solution for improving the interior climate and energetic insulation, increasing the thermal comfort and ensuring the permanent avoidance of mold. AeroGel is based on the unique combination of vacuum glass balls and AeroGel, the worlds best heat insulators, in a layer of not more than 1.0 mm. It is useful everywhere where heat and cold should be reflected or held off.
Technical specifications aerogel:
- fast processing: sprayable
- prevents condensation permanently
- prevents mould growth
- subsequent insulation or elimination of thermal bridges
- free from chemical substances
- application thickness: 0.8 – 1 mm
- 0.047 W / mK at 1 mm layer thickness
- heat resistance after application: – 40 ° C to + 150 ° C
- load on construction: 0.3 kg / m²
- 1 liter Osnatherm-AeroGel ≈ 1 m² area
- min. 15 years lifetime