Legal liability yachts
The legal liability/hull cover, popularly referred to as an "all risks" cover, is the most comprehensive and most going format. In this case, during the whole year, your vessel inter alia is insured against fire, storm, collision, theft and sinking. Third-party legal liability is insured up to € 5 million. Other essential points:
- the contents are insured up to a value of 20% of the insured amount for the vessel, at no extra cost;
- calculation of premium on the current market value;
- choice of several excesses;
- choice of three packages for accidents of persons on board;
- payment for additional expenses (towing and assistance fees, raising and removal expenses, repatriation expenses etc.);
- choice of several areas of cover;
- the no-claim bonus may become as much as 50%;
- contract period 12 months. After this, the agreement remains in force for an indefinite period;
- for certain yachts an "expert valuation" (formerly called "fixed valuation") is possible.
Apart from the comprehensive legal liability/hull insurance, we carry two other forms of insurance cover: third-party legal liability only and third-party legal liability/fire/theft.Advice yacht insurances
Broadly speaking, you can put together your own policy, geared to your needs. We are happy to assist of course, because making the right choises is not always easy.
For detailed information, please consult the brochure and the policy conditions.