The Hurley Dinghy Chock ™ has a Sleek Euro Design, Functions as Good as it Looks, and is Impervious to Harsh Environments. Made of Marine Grade High Density Polyethylene Cradles (King Starboard) and Stainless Steel Components. The Hurley Dinghy Chock is great for any channel or rail system. Easily removed, or adjustable, by the quick releasing Cam Levers allows for a clear deck for any activity.
Can also be mounted permanently as a Chock System to your deck. Two bolt holes allow for easy mounting.
Sold in pairs.Specifications
- Superior Quality and Craftsmanship
- Marine Grade High Density Polyethylene Cradles
- Easily Removed Using Cam Levers
- Position Adjusting Chock System, adjusts to Hull Configuration
- Can Be Used on Hydraulic Swim Platforms with Existing Channels
- Channel/Rail System can be added to your Swim Platform
- Can Be Used as a Permanent Chock System on Your Deck
- 725 pounds (328.85 kg) capacity.
- Weighs in at only 8 pounds (3.63kg)
- Two year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A