Whaly manufactures boats using rotomoulding, which means that we can produce fully plastic (PE), one-piece, double-walled craft.
All Whaly models are perfect for recreational use, but many of them are also very suitable for professional purposes. Whether you are looking for a stable escort craft for a sailing school, a Whaly boat for rescue operations or a rugged Whaly for your boat hire business, Whalys well thought-out design, which emphasises strength and stability, offers many options.
THERES BOATING FUN FOR EVERYONE! WHALY ARE SUITABLE FOR:
- Recreational boating
- Work boats
- Escorts boats for water sports schools
- Boat hire companies
- Rescue operations
- Angling and sport fishing
- Electric sailing
Of course, you want to think carefully about the purchase of your boat: which boat would suit you most? If you are looking for a boat that can stand some rough handling, why not try a Whaly?HERES WHY:
- Incredibly sturdy: this boat is moulded in one piece
- Made completely from double-walled plastic (Polyethylene)
- Stability is the boats main feature: safety is guaranteed
- A sleek design combined with comfort
- Low-maintenance (needs only soap and water or a high-pressure cleaner)
- Colour-fast (all boats are UV-stabilised)
- Very spacious interiors
Whaly, the boat builders with a passion for sailing!