After the experience of the first LiteXP trimaran during the Race To Alaska, we decided to build a new boat, mono-hull, for 1 or 2 persons, with a small cabin and a bigger sail (12sqm main sail / 11sqm genaker).
The LiteXP² is also designed by Sam Manuard, nautical French architect. This mono-hull boat combine a real rowing place to a sail set-up, to be able to use either wind or human power depending on weather conditions. The sail is a 12m² North Sail one, and you can add a 11m² genaker if the wind is not too strong. With a small cabin which can host two people and enough space to sleep, its the perfect boat for small expeditions to discover the sea! There is also a lot of storage space for equipment, food, perfect for expeditions.
- May 2017 : First launch in Brittany / 1st prototype
- May/June 2017 : 2 months of navigation in Brittany
- June 2017 : Launch of the prototype #2
- August 2017 : Expedition in Stockholm Archipelago with the 2 prototypes
- September 2017 : Official presentation of the boat in Grand Pavois (Nautical Fair) in La Rochelle