- lightpower in lumen LED manufacturer 1000
- lightpower in lumen measurement laboratory 600
- lightpower in lux in one meter distance approx. 17 000
- lightbeam angle in degree approx. 5
- lightcolour in kelvin approx. 5500 K
- burntime optional with 26650 battery approx. 2 - 3 hours
- charging time approx. 2 hours
- housing length 135 mm
- diameter tube 33 mm
- diameter head 38 mm
- weight out of water (without battery) 165 gr
- depth rated 200 m
torch Maxi uni (light head, short battery tube, LED unit) - WITHOUT BATTERY 18650 AND WITHOUT CHARGER Description:
The newly designed Mini uni is based on the "P60 Drop In" LED modules used worldwide. This "P60 Drop In" is available in a lot of varieties. The user can change the LED modules in seconds without any tools.
There are more than 500 different possibilities to choose.
The TillyTec Mini uni can be installed in a wide range of applications, such as IR light, UV light, blue light, red light, photolight, video light, various colour temperatures, CRI index, beam angle, various dimming levels and so on – the possibilities of choosing are enormous.
The "P60 Drop In" LED modules are available from approx. 6 Euro depending on the design and performance everywhere.
The TillyTec Mini uni is currently delivered with a short battery tube for 1 x 18650 battery. The 18650 battery and charger are not included in the delivery volume. These are available under tools here at the website of TillyTec. Soon a long batterytube will be available, which can be equipped with 2 x 18650 batteries or 3 x AA batteries or rechargeable batteries.