The innovative facilities and excellent services you can enjoy in Marina Vela Barcelona make it a singular home port. In addition, it is located only a few miles from the most in demand anchoring and recreational points in the Mediterranean: Costa Brava, Balearic Islands, Costa Azul, Corsica and Sardinia.
· A harbour entrance 75 metres wide.
· Only 400 metres from Marina 92, one of the best equipped repair and refit yards for super yachts in the world; and next to Barcelona Nautic Center, a nautical centre specialising in repairs and maintenance of vessels up to 35 metres.
5 Star Services:
– Harbour Master’s Office, Reception and Customer service.
– Pioneer dry dock in Europe able to accommodate 222 vessels.
– Private area only accessible to owners through a checkpoint.
– VIP Area.
– Heliport processing.
– Crew Lounge.
– Storerooms and exclusive parking for mooring holders.
– Large public areas.
– Pipeline refuelling for super yachts and 24 hour filling station for smaller yachts.
– 24 hour deckhand service.
– 24 hour assistance in manoeuvring.
– 24 hour services and showers.
– 24 hour security service.
– Internet Access.
– Great range of restaurants and shops.