Scubaspa Yang, sister vessel of Scubaspa Ying, is an inspiration second to none, offering an unforgettable holiday of a lifetime on board a luxury safari vessel. Whether diving or enjoying daily treatments in the sumptuous Spa, you will receive the finest and very best from both worlds. The Scubaspa experience will remain with you long after your journey home.
Floating in a sensuous and romantic ambience of light and space, beautifully styled in every detail, you will discover many places on board to socialise and relax. With panoramic views of the ocean, intimate areas for privacy as well as specially designed terraces for sun worship, you will find your place to dream.
In our restaurant we present the best traditions of fine dining with an international flair. Our chef will be offering a varied cuisine combining fresh produce with the finest wines, whilst delicious refreshments are in constant supply throughout the day from the two bars onboard.
As you would expect, our boat crew are all highly professional both as individuals and as working unit, and so they should be. Our amazing crew views your safety and comfort as their primary concern. From your captain to his deckhands, from the cruise manager to your waiter, they all want to show you just how very important you are to us. We want you to return time and again, we want you to view Scubaspa as the place you come to when you need to “reconnect”. Our elite team is here to help that happen.
Once you get onboard we will guide you through the safety procedures that have been put in place for your safety and protection. There is nothing more important to us than that you enjoy your experience without coming to any harm.
Scubaspa Yang has been designed with these things in mind and is fitted with:
- state of the art fire detection/alarm systems
- fire hoses fed via a seawater booster pump
- fire extinguishers
- designated escape routes
- trained fire team headed by a Fire Marshall
- emergency escape ladders from both lower and main deck evacuating to foredeck
- emergency lighting to all decks and escape routes
- dive dhoni designed to act as evacuation vessel and capable of carrying all guests and staff
- edge protection around vessel to European height standard
- ample number of life jackets with emergency whistles
- safety ring buoys
- First Aid kits (key staff members are trained in first aid)